So we left Germany with a long drive ahead of us but we got to spend the whole time in a first class van with cooling and heating seats and an amazingly friendly chauffeur.we spent about 3 hours driving and then got to our palace hotel in the middle of Prague above an ice cream shop, mmmmmmmmmmmmm so good. The first day was spent just walking around not doing very much in particular. The next day witch was yesterday was spent going around the city with a tour guide to learn all the interesting thing that had happened in the city like the big fire that started in akin hen and burned down most of the city in the 15 hundreds. Then we walked around had a look in some shops bought some delicious lollies, got our portraits drawn and then came back and relaxed with the best ice cream I have ever had. Sometime today we are going to go up to the top of the hill and go to an iron tower that has 248 steps and was inspired by the Eiffel Tower in Paris.

4 thoughts on “Prague Czech Republic

1. Hi Aiden, my name is Ethen and I’m part of the #16studbc in Mrs.Kriese’s class from Austin, Texas and I’ve never been Czech Republic nor even France. If I go to Czech Republic, you have to recommend that ice cream shop! It sounds very delicious! I loved that it was extremely cool that you got to go in a first class van! I have heard of first class on a plane,but not on a van.The cooling and heating seats makes the van sound like a super cool club! In Texas we call lollies, lollipops, but Mrs.Kriese told me you call lollies candy. Is Mrs.Kriese right? Aiden, it sounds like you had an awesome vacation in Czech Republic. Here is a link to my blog http://edublogs.eanesisd.net/ethen8502022/