So we arrived after our long and boring flight in the airport in Leipzig. It was a very bad coincidence that the one time we go to Germany and need a train there is the biggest train driver strike. The went on a ten day strike but a lot of people are saying that it was rail road works that needed fixing either way it was bad luck. So the first day was spent relaxing and sightseeing with my uncle Adam who is getting married to Lisa we drove around a bought a few items including my suit for the wedding. 👍. The next day we went for an actual sightseeing adventure first we went to the Napoleon monument in Leipzig it was amazing it was a really big development and I have a lot of respect for the people who spent so long dedicated to building it. Then for the rest of the day we walked around Leipzig looking at old churches it is sad what the world has come I am not religious but the amount of graffiti and cigarettes and smashed bottles around the church it is truly sad and sets a terrible example. While we where in the churches we saw a orchestra practising and a statue of Johann Sebastian Bach who used to play at the church and is actually one of my dads favourite composers he also played a lot of classical music and became very famous. The rest of the day was spent shopping eating and chilling. So that brings us to today we will have a look around the area that our hotel is in and then go and shop some more chill some more.